Subscribe Us

Diversify Your Digital Footprint Today!

This is a lesson I learned the hard way, not once, not twice, but three times. I used to have a blog, hosted exclusively on a platform called Yahoo 360. It was my first legit “digital diary” before social media was a thing. Then, when the parent company decided to kill their blogging division, I lost all of my content, alongside millions of other unsuspecting users. I repeated the same mistake with yet another Yahoo product, Yahoo Mail, like those of many other people in developing countries like Vietnam.

image

Linh Dao Smooke

Hacker Noon Mama-in-Chief. But also like a real mom (to Norah).

by Linh Dao Smooke @linh. Hacker Noon Mama-in-Chief. But also like a real mom (to Norah). My Digital Home

Tags

Join Hacker Noon

Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.



Diversify Your Digital Footprint Today!
Source: Trends Pinoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments