Subscribe Us

I Followed Hiro Protagonist into the Metaverse and Now I’m Stuck

The metaverse is a virtual world, unrestrained by the laws of physics, it gives way to a land purely based on information theory powered by ones and zeroes. Anything you can imagine is possible in the metaverse, except when your internet drops out, as I am intermittently reminded. Tom is a crypto content writer at [Cointree] who sells tokens that people use to swap and gain entry to the Metaverse. He says we must ensure we use it to enhance our lives, not escape from it.

image
Tom Chanter Hacker Noon profile picture

Tom Chanter

crypto writer

Tags

Join Hacker Noon

Create your free account to unlock your custom reading experience.



I Followed Hiro Protagonist into the Metaverse and Now I’m Stuck
Source: Trends Pinoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments