Subscribe Us

LIFE AT DOWN

Too Long; Didn’t Read

1842-1854. “My life goes on like clockwork, and I am fixed on the spot where I shall end it.” Letter to Captain Fitz-Roy, October, 1846. [With the view of giving in the following chapters a connected account of the growth of the ‘Origin of Species,’ I have taken the more important letters bearing on that subject out of their proper chronological position here, and placed them with the rest of the correspondence bearing on the same subject; so that in the present group of letters we only get occasional hints of the growth of my father’s views, and we may suppose ourselves to be looking at his life, as it might have been looked at by those who had no knowledge of the quiet development of his theory of evolution during this period.]

L O A D I N G
. . . comments & more!



LIFE AT DOWN
Source: Trends Pinoy

Post a Comment

0 Comments